- Collaborate with domain experts, architect, design authority and product through the delivery of solutions
- Define a roadmap to build out features of the solution that deliver capabilities which align with
- Work with teams across the bank to source reference data (and associated metadata)
- Build or learn to build metadata-driven declarative data transformations (JSON-to-JSON)
- Partner closely with colleagues through pairing and code reviews.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated self-starter with good judgment and resourcefulness
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics,
- 7+ years of relevant work experience related to software development, system engineering and
- At least 3 years of experience in at least 2 different programming languages, including at least
- Experience in working with information/data models
- Strong experience of both consuming and writing web service APIs -RESTful or Graph-based
- Some exposure to LDAP, Active Directory, OIDC, SAML, Kerberos, Amazon IAM, or other
- Experience of deployment through a controlled pipeline e.g - Jenkins, GIT, Bitbucket,
- Full-lifecycle experience of taking a system from design through to production, and in
- Ability to work independently and in a team based environment. Excellent customer service
, KS - United States of America
Golang Job Details
Role: GoLang Software Engineer
Location: Plano, TX
We are currently seeking a (Senior) Software Engineer to be an agile team member working on a
product which can govern human and non-human access to the bank's systems in a way that meets the
bank's regulatory and business requirements, at global scale and complexity, whilst facilitating the use
of new technologies and the business opportunities they offer.
The Identity Governance Engineering team in the firm's Infrastructure Platform's Organization has
established a world-leading position in patented next-generation policy-driven access control.
Integration projects are complex and involve collaboration from multiple teams, on different time
schedules. We're looking for true technologists who have had broad exposure to multiple technologies
and who are driven by the desire to learn, to invent and to push boundaries.
We use scaled agile methodologies in our development practices and believe that great software is |
developed through ongoing thoughtful conversation about the delivery of actual business and
regulatory requirements, within a high-level framework which establishes a sound semantic model and
We are working inside a technically diverse ecosystem using a mixture of vendor products, open source
products and custom in house solutions, We define policy across information models in RDF and UML,
we retrieve data via Graph and REST APIs, we deploy in a reusable component across multiple points|in
the application lifecycle in containerized and non-containerized patterns, and combine it all through a
managed services layer.
This is a hands-on role where development is primarily in the Go (Golang) programming language,
leading by example, with responsibility for the system as it transitions to production.
It doesn't require detailed knowledge of the Access Management domain, but it does require a flexible
approach, and experience of dealing with a highly abstract problem space. There is an implicit
ownership and accountability for the solution working as intended.
The ideal candidate is lateral cross thinker who can handle many different roles such as:
specific short-term use cases and requirements.
Physics, or a related field. Masters or PhD appreciated.
one that isn't object-oriented - such as Go or C.
using JSON and/or XML.
enterprise/cloud authentication/authorization technologies
Artifactory, automated test and integration.
establishing a release cadence for Continuous Integration/Deployment.
attitude, communication skills (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills, skills in dealing with
a diverse population.
Nice to have:
A Go Guru-or at least a passionate convert to Golang
Declarative model transformations or mappings -e.g. in a data pipeline
Experience with logic programming - Rego, Datalog or Prolog
Experience with formal test methods = Satisfiability Modulo theories, Boolean Satisfiability
Use of RDF technologies such as SparQL or JSON-LD
Thanks & Regards
Zodiac Solutions Inc.