- Design, develop, and maintain chaos engineering tools using Golang, GraphQL, and Elasticsearch to inject faults and simulate failure scenarios in systems.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify potential weaknesses in our infrastructure and applications and develop mitigation strategies to prevent outages and performance degradation.
- Develop and implement chaos experiments to validate the effectiveness of our systems under various failure conditions.
- Work closely with the engineering, operations, and QA teams to ensure that our chaos engineering practices are aligned with the overall objectives of the organization.
- Analyze system performance and incident data to continuously improve the reliability and resilience of the systems.
- Participate in on-call rotations to provide support for production incidents and ensure the smooth operation of services.
- Stay current on industry trends and advancements in chaos engineering, and continuously explore opportunities to enhance both tools and processes.
- 4+ years of experience in chaos engineering, reliability engineering, or a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline.
- Strong proficiency in Golang and experience building chaos tools using Golang, GraphQL, and Elasticsearch.
- In-depth understanding of distributed systems, microservices architecture, and containerization technologies (such as Docker and Kubernetes).
- GeBBS Consulting uses a single domain name for all recruiting activities and all Authorized GeBBS Consulting Recruiters use the same domain name for all email correspondences. The official GeBBS Consulting domain is gebbsconsulting.com. If you receive emails or are directed to an email other than gebbsconsulting.com, you are not responding to GeBBS Consulting.
- GeBBS Consulting screens applicants through a combination of over-the-phone, video and in-person meetings.
- GeBBS Consulting will never ask a candidate for payment of any kind as part of the hiring or onboarding process.
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Golang Job Details
GeBBS Consulting, a leader in Healthcare and Technology solutions, has an immediate opening for a Senior Chaos Engineer to support a major partner in Bentonville, AR.
The Chaos Engineer will test computer systems to ensure they can withstand unexpected disruptions. Approach will focus on the concepts underlying chaos theory, specifically random and unpredictable behavior. The goal of the Chaos Engineer is to build confidence in the systems’ capabilities to withstand turbulent conditions and unexpected disruptions in production.
What You’ll Get to Do:
You’ll Bring these Qualifications:
GeBBS Consulting has established itself as a leading technology and consulting partner for leading Health Plans, Hospitals, and many of the largest healthcare software firms. We are experts at mobilizing highly skilled teams and individual subject matter experts to assist deliver your projects on time and within budget.
Today’s healthcare industry is wildly complex and undergoing constant change. Our team of industry and technology experts will bring order to your mission critical projects and engage the necessary expertise to achieve successful delivery and completion.
Our core expertise includes:
Project / Program Management
Managed Care / Health Plan Systems
ACA / Mandates
Hospital: EMR / Clinical / Meaningful Use
HIM / Certified Professional Coders
Over the past year, online recruitment scams have increased in frequency, impacting both applicants and employers. To help protect yourself against potential scammers, please note the following recruitment practices employed by GeBBS Consulting.
GeBBS Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.