- Design and develop automated monitoring function with key performance and service level indicators.
- Work to improve system resiliency, performance, and efficiency.
- Participate in incident response and postmortems.
- Experience monitoring infrastructure and application up time and availability to ensure functional performance objectives.
- Cross functional knowledge with systems, storage, networking, security, and databases.
- System administration skills, including orchestration of Linux and Containers (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Code strategies and languages by leveraging knowledge while working with customers on configuration management initiatives.
- Coordinate and assist teams in building competencies with infrastructure using object-oriented programming and configuration management domain specific language.
- Research and develop competencies using service mesh architecture.
- Build platforms that teams can leverage to accelerate innovation in the areas of reliability, scalability, and velocity.
- Provide operational support for Continuous Feedback and Event Analytics platform.
- 5+ years of total work experience in Software Engineering /Information Technology field or in a related area.
- 2+ years of experience in the Site Reliability (SRE) field or in a related area.
- Experience with Software Engineering, Enterprise Operations Support, Object-Oriented Programming, Automation, and Consulting with internal customers.
- Ability to quickly learn technologies such as: Docker, Kubernetes, Open Telemetry, Grafana, AWS, Ansible, Nginx, Elasticsearch, Golang and Python.
- System administration skills, including orchestration of Linux and containers (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, IT, Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
NTT DATA Americas, Inc
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Golang Job Details
We are currently seeking a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to join our team REMOTE in United States.
About NTT DATA Services:
Where required by law, NTT DATA provides a reasonable range of compensation for specific roles. The starting pay range for this onsite role is $45.00 - $60.00/hour as a W2 Temp Employee. This range reflects the minimum and maximum target compensation for the position across all US locations. Actual compensation will depend on several factors, including the candidate's actual work location, relevant experience, technical skills, and other qualifications. This position may also be eligible for incentive compensation based on individual and/or company performance.
This position is eligible for company benefits including participation in medical, dental, and vision insurance, flexible spending or health savings account, and AD&D insurance, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program, and additional voluntary or legally required benefits.
NTT DATA Services is a recognized leader in IT and business services, including cloud, data, and applications, headquartered in Texas. As part of NTT DATA, a $30 billion trusted global innovator with a combined global reach of over 80 countries, we help clients transform through business and technology consulting, industry and digital solutions, applications development and management, managed edge-to-cloud infrastructure services, BPO, systems integration and global data centers. We are committed to our clients' long-term success. Visit nttdata.com or LinkedIn to learn more.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.