- 8+ years of cloud development and deployment experience in AWS.
- Strong work experience with Databricks.
- Expert cloud solution architect experience in AWS.
- Proficient security measurement implementation on the cloud.
- Proficient in software development with enterprise-level applications (e.g. C++, C#, Java, Golang).
- Proficient AWS experience (e.g. VPC, EC2, RDS, S3, KMS, IAM, ACM, etc).
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience with containerization implementations on the cloud.
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools such as Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc.
- Expertise with system automation scripting (e.g. Ruby, Python).
- Web frameworks experience (e.g. Django, Spring, Express, etc).
- Dental Insurance.
- Health insurance.
- Vision insurance.
- We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity, equality, inclusion, and respect for people.
- The salary will be determined based on several factors including, but not limited to, location, relevant education, qualifications, experience, technical skills, and business needs.
- Participate in OrangePeople monthly team meetings, and participate in team-building efforts.
- Contribute to OrangePeople technical discussions, peer reviews, etc.
- Contribute content and collaborate via the OP-Wiki/Knowledge Base.
- Provide status reports to OP Account Management as requested.
Plano, TX - United States of America
Golang Job Details
OrangePeople is an Enterprise Architecture and Project Management solutions company. Our most valuable asset is our people: dynamic, creative thinkers, who are passionate about doing quality work. As a member of the OrangePeople team, you will have access to industry-leading consulting practices, strategies & and technologies, innovative training & and education. An ideal Orange Person is a technology leader with a proven track record of technical achievements and a strong process/methodology orientation.