Plano, TX - United States of America
Golang Job Details
Luxoft Automotive is supporting its customers to create strong solutions with up-to-date technologies and matching their exact demand, based on a valuable, professional and trustful relationship. This is a great opportunity for a self-starter with a high degree of ownership to support technological innovation at one of the largest American OEMs
• Apply systems engineering principles to develop code spanning the development lifecycle including Node Js, Typescript, AWS Serverless components (Lambda, SQS, SNS, Kinesis Stream, API Gateway, CloudWatch), DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, Kibana.
• Develop and deploy code in continuous development pipelines leveraging off-the-shelf and open-source components like GitHub, Jenkins, serverless Yaml.
• Proficient in Java and/or GoLang
• Good at the Unit test case frameworks Jest or Jasmin.
• Candidate should understand business functionalities and should be an independent contributor and capable of leading a group of developers.
• Should be able to collaborate with enterprise architecture group to come up with a common design and architecture.
• Perform software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, release analysis and deployment.
• Candidate also should understand the business requirements, then help and guide the Junior team members on Technical and functional expectations (As an added advantage).
• Work as part of an agile scrum team to deliver business value.
• Participate in design sessions to understand customers' functional needs.
• Work with development team to build quick prototypes leveraging existing or new architecture.
8+ years of hands-on Java development
3+ years of hands-on Golang development
Strong understanding of SDLC
Strong understanding of AWS, hands-on experience in setup and managing projects in the cloud
Nice to have
Unit test frameworks experience
Understanding of CI/CD