- Golang/C++/Java/C# Experience: looking for an experienced developer with a strong background in Golang, Kafka.
- Kafka/Event-Driven Development: Demonstrated experience with Kafka or other event-driven development technologies.
- Pricing or Security Domain Knowledge: In-depth knowledge and experience in pricing or security master domains will be crucial.
- A get it done right mentality.
- The ability to work independently and demonstrate sound judgment.
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing to internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to multitask and disciplined attention to detail, along with a team player mentality.
- Database Development Experience
- Develop and promote the company s culture of engineering excellence.
- Define, develop and deliver solutions at a top tier investment bank or another esteemed client.
- Perform other duties as needed
New York, NY - United States of America
Golang Job Details
Golang Developer FTE, Wissen Technology, NYC
The Wissen team continues to expand its footprint in the US. More openings to come as we continue to grow the team!
Please read below for a brilliant career opportunity.
Role/Title: Golang Developer
Location: Wissen Technology, NYC NY & (Day 1 Onsite/Hybrid)- 3 days/week onsite required No Exceptions
Your required skills: 3-8 Years Required
Nice to Have:
We are: A high end technical consulting firm built and run by highly qualified technologists. Our workforce consists of 5000+ highly skilled professionals, with leadership from Wharton, MIT, IITs, IIMs, and NITs and decades of experience at Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, MSCI, Deutsche Bank, Credit Suisse, Verizon, British Telecom, ISRO etc. Without any external funding or investments, Wissen Technology has grown its revenues by 100% every other year since it started as a subsidiary of Wissen Group in 2015. We have a global presence with offices in the US, India, UK, Australia, Mexico, and Canada.
You are: A true tech or domain ninja. Or both. Comfortable working in a quickly growing profitable startup, have a can do attitude and are willing to take on any task thrown your way.
Your Education and Experience:
- We value candidates who can execute on our vision and help us build an industry-leading organization. Rather than requiring a specific certification or number of years of experience, we ask that you be able to demonstrate your skills in the areas outlined above.
- Graduate-level degree in computer science or related technical field
Wissen embraces diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, skills, and abilities. We believe that the more inclusive our team is, the better our work will be. All qualified applicants, including but not limited to LGBTQ+, Minorities, Females, Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Please share your updated resume at anilkumar(dot)
About Wissen Technology:
The Wissen Group was founded in the year 2000. Wissen Technology, a part of Wissen Group, was established in the year 2015. Wissen Technology is a specialized technology company that delivers high-end consulting for organizations in the Banking & Finance, Telecom, and Healthcare domains. We help clients build world class products.
We offer an array of services including Core Business Application Development, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Big Data & Analytics, Visualization & Business Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, Cloud Adoption, Mobility, Digital Adoption, Agile & DevOps, Quality Assurance & Test Automation.
Over the years, Wissen Group has successfully delivered $1 billion worth of projects for more than 20 of the Fortune 500 companies. Wissen Technology provides exceptional value in mission critical projects for its clients, through thought leadership, ownership, and assured on-time deliveries that are always first time right .
The technology and thought leadership that the company commands in the industry is the direct result of the kind of people Wissen has been able to attract. Wissen is committed to providing them the best possible opportunities and careers, which extends to providing the best possible experience and value to our clients.
We have been certified as a Great Place to Work company for two consecutive years (2020-2022) and voted as the Top 20 AI/ML vendor by CIO Insider. Great Place to Work Certification is recognized world over by employees and employers alike and is considered the Gold Standard . Wissen Technology has created a Great Place to Work by excelling on all the dimensions - High-Trust, High-Performance Culture, Credibility, Respect, Fairness, Pride and Camaraderie.
Wissen Leadership :
Wissen Live :
Wissen Thought Leadership :
Great Place to Work:
About Wissen Interview Process:
Latest in Wissen in CIO Insider :