- Drive the continuous enhancement of metrics dashboard and data-driven analysis of Zero Trust program effectiveness.
- Run meetings and forums involving the right subject matter experts to capture analysis objectives, and data engineering requirement.
- Collaborate with enterprise data lake, AIOps, security monitoring and other teams to develop data pipeline and deliver metrics dashboard, visualization or correlation analysis.
- Proficiently use data and visualization to deliver actionable insight.
- 4+ years of experience supporting security monitoring, data analysis or business analyst roles required.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Hands-on experience with commercial or open source data lake, data streaming, dashboarding and event correlation tools required.
- Proficiency in data analysis and AI/ML related coding languages (e.g. Python, Golang, Splunk Search Processing etc) required.
- Ability in scripting languages, automation and REST-API development preferred.
- A self-initiated fast-learner to research, explore and pickup new tools or new languages when needed.
- Attention to details, strive for data quality and output accuracy, curiosity of dig into data for insights.
- Ability to layer insights into higher strategic level and drill-in detail levels.
- Excellent team-player and communication skills.
Cloud Destinations LLC
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Golang Job Details
Client is seeking for a highly analytical and hands-on Cyber Security specialist who will lead the development of data-driving metrics dashboard, visualization or correlation analysis to continuously measure and mature Zero Trust program effectiveness. Primary scope starting with Identity and Access Management (IAM), Privileged Access Management (PAM) and Service Account Governance, and will expand into other aspects such as service integration and dependency, zero trust access policy coverage and effectiveness. Passion, curiosity, attention to details, and collaborative will be essential for success in this role. You will be encouraged to keep automating repeatable workflows and exploring AI to optimize everything we do.
What you'll be doing:
What we need to see: