- Help design, develop, deploy, and test new products and features for our APIs
- Take on full product roadmap items and be able to deliver high quality results on time
- Participate in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a good work ethic and a humble attitude
- Adopt existing team practices and recommend improvements as needed
- AWS - Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, MySQL, ElastiCache, ECS
- At least 5 years of professional experience delivering high quality production software
- Strong working knowledge of Python
- Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with a relational database such as MySQL or Postgres
- Experience with non-relational database such as DynamoDB or ElasticSearch
- Experience with a version control system such as Git.
- Experience with Golang a plus
Austin, TX - United States of America
Golang Job Details
This cutting-edge cybersecurity firm is on a mission to disrupt the cybercriminal economy and prevent criminals from profiting off stolen information. Join an innovative team that supports various popular dark web monitoring and identity theft protection solutions. They cater to a global clientele, encompassing half of the world's largest enterprises, mid-sized companies, and government agencies.
We're looking for you, an experienced Software Engineer to join the team!
What You'll Do
Generous PTO Plan
In-office meals provided