- Design, develop, and deploy robust and scalable full-stack web applications using Node.js, Golang, React, Angular, Postgres, and AWS.
- Organize and lead collaborative solution design
- Lead a Center of Excellence team of Engineers to champion and support technological improvements across the department
- Participate in the Architecture Council to ensure delivery outcomes are aligned with Enterprise Architecture Principals
- Collaborate with teammates to ensure complete, succinct and testable acceptance criteria
- Conduct code reviews, provide constructive feedback, and mentor junior developers to ensure code quality and continuous improvement.
- Conduct thorough testing, including unit testing and integration testing, to ensure the quality and reliability of the application.
- Provide technical leadership through mentorship, coaching and assistance
- Work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Be an engaged and thoughtful problem solver
- Stay on the leading edge of software engineering practices and technologies
- Protect the company by keeping information confidential
- Strives to drive a positive user experience
- Able to work through and solve complex problems
- Accountable to outcomes for the company, technology and team
- 5+ years of experience as a full stack engineer
- Strong understanding of software engineering principles, design patterns, and best practices for building scalable and maintainable code.
- Experience in building web applications using React.js or similar front-end frameworks.
- Experience with RESTful API development, integrating with external services and databases.
- Experience with cloud platforms, such as AWS or Azure, and experience with cloud services like AWS Lambda or Firebase and expertise with modern cloud native development (Docker, Kubernetes, Knative)
- Experience with version control systems, such as Git, and collaborative development workflows.
- Expertise creating robust CI/CD pipelines
- Experience leading collaborative software design sessions
- Experience leading continuous improvement of Engineering practices
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new technologies
- Expertise using database technologies and patterns
Denver, CO - United States of America
Golang Job Details
Solid front end and back-end experience, as well as strong CI/CD implementation experience.