- Work alongside experienced engineers and team leads to develop new features and enhancements in GoLang programming language
- Participate in requirement gathering, sprint planning and design sessions
- Build and execute unit and automation test suites
- Collaborate with scrum team members during daily standup
- Actively engage in sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Utilize open source technologies such as Kafka, Docker, relational and no-sql databases, to build cloud based products
- Employ Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools for optimal productivity
- Monitor for, evaluate, resolve and make decisions and recommendations to remediate application production issues
- Performs the investigation and resolution of complex and critical data, system, and software issues in the production environment
- Work with Product Managers and Scrum Master to estimate, design, and build efficient, long term business applications utilizing standards
- Break down tasks, estimate detailed effort to complete, and execute on-time
- Appropriately identify and raise blockers, issues, and risks to Scrum Master and team members.
- Comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
- Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Adhere to the Enterprise Reference Architecture while developing or enhancing a system/application
- Adhere to security, compliance and best-practices guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science, IS, MIS or related technology or engineering field with 8+ years of relevant experience in building enterprise-level applications
- 6+ years of hands-on experience as a C/C++ programmer with object-oriented analysis, design, and implementation expertise.
- 3-5 years Experience with GoLang
- 4+ years of working experience with Databases and writing complex SQL queries.
- 2-4 years of hands on Experience with Linux operating systems; Cloud experience is a plus
- 2+ Years of Experience with Micro services Architecture and Docker Containers
- Experience with integration development using REST APIs and message queuing / integration platforms such as Apache Kafka
- Ability to complete tasks in a high pressure environment
- Experience with Team Foundation Server
- Experience with Agile software development processes and the development life cycle
- Knowledge of DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Highly self motivated with desire to learn and adapt
- Excellent inter-personal and co
Richardson, TX - United States of America
Golang Job Details
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty up to the mark. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.