- Developing Go application framework components that are scalable and maintainable across our enterprise.
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high-performance software
- Work on interesting and difficult problems
- Develop services that interact with RDBMS and Messaging systems.
- Develop quality unit/integration tests to ensure a quality product.
- Playing a key role in application architecture and design of the system.
- 7+ years of hands-on software development experience
- 3+ Years of Go software development experience.
- Working knowledge of concurrency in GO
- Hands on experience with GO CPU and memory profiling tools
- Understanding of GO's dependency management framework
- Hands on experience with common GO packages and frameworks such as: Gorilla-Mux or Chi, Gorm, Go Kit, gRPC
- Strong understanding of building RESTful API fundamentals
- Postgres experience is mandatory.
- Experience in the Financial industry (or PBM/healthcare) highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
Alpharetta, GA - United States of America
Golang Job Details
Hope you are doing great.
This is Bharath Chandra, I am working with Datawave Technologies Inc, I have a job opportunity for you as Senior Software Engineer - GO.
Please go through the below mentioned JD and if this interests you revert with best time to reach and updated resume along with contact information to Thanks
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer - GO
Location: Alpharetta, GA or Berkeley Heights, NJ or Jacksonville, FL (Hybrid)
Skills and Experience Needed:
Thanks and Regards..
Team Lead Recruitments