- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 7+ years of professional backend experience; you will mostly be working on servers.
- Proficiency with Go, Java or another server-side programming language.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Communicating with engineers is a part of the job.
- Willing to dive into unfamiliar things. Sometimes bugs or features require us to dig into TCP/IP, the DNS spec, Walmart's logging infrastructure, Linux system administration, and more.
- Experience with running infrastructure solutions across private and public cloud environments (Azure, Google Cloud Platform, AWS)
- Comfortable working on a fully remote team.
Sunnyvale, CA - United States of America
Golang Job Details
Position: Golang developer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6 12 months
Client is primarily looking for Go developers with familiarity in Go concurrency patterns. It's also nice if developers have some familiarity with lambda architecture, or data streaming frameworks and patterns. Client team's product is particularly oriented around integrating with many different APIs and systems. So, experience around this is also nice.
Job description for GO programmer