- Lead a team of GoLang developers for applications hosted in AWS Serverless and multi-tier architecture framework for application deployed on EC2 instances.
- Work as part of an agile scrum team to deliver business value.
- Participate in design sessions to understand customers' functional needs.
- Perform requirements analysis and estimate work effort, code review, provide feedback, release analysis and deployment.
- Work with solution architect, development, and DevOps team to build quick prototypes leveraging existing or new architecture.
- Work with dev and support team to automate unit testing, deployment, and validation processes.
- Using coding standards and best practices to ensure quality.
- Document design documents and ensure all documentation is up to date for new product features or changes to existing product features.
- Identify risk and conduct mitigation plan for high priority operational issues.
- Engineering Degree, Computer Science, or other technical related field experience.
- Hands-on development experience in GoLang technologies.
- Hands-on experience working on AWS cloud platform.
- Good understanding of unit testing methodologies, release planning and deployment processes.
- Excellent analytics and communication skills.
- Expertise with coding and implementing back-end resultful services in AWS cloud infrastructure, RDBMS, and No-SQL databases (i.e.: AWS, DynamoDB, MongoDB, Postgres, Elastic Cache).
- Experience with JFrog, SonarQube, Junit or equivalent products.
- Experience leveraging build and deploy tools (i.e.: Github, XLR or any equivalent CI/CD tools).
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time, if not less.
- Experience in Automotive domain specially in Telematics area.
- Experience with global implementations.
- Experience with production support and product development.
- Experience with Java
Plano, TX - United States of America
Golang Job Details
Cohesive Technologies is a global IT Services & Solutions company providing IT Staffing Services and Application Development Services necessary for technology leaders to deliver business value. We help our people and clients succeed by leveraging our expertise, deep industry and market knowledge, proprietary assessment tools and techniques, and project delivery methodologies. Through relationships with thousands of specialized professionals, we bring an unparalleled ability to match talent with opportunities by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for our clients. We combine broad geographic presence, world-class solutions and a tailored, consultative approach to help our people and clients achieve higher performance and outstanding results.
Position Title : GoLang Lead Developer
Location : Plano, TX
Duration : Long-term
What You'll Be Doing
What You Bring
Added Bonus If You Have
Skills Required : GoLang Lead, GoLang Lead Developer, GoLang, AWS, RDBMS, NO-SQL, DynamoDB, MongoDB, Postgres, Elastic Cache, JFrog, SonarQube, Junit
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with the desired qualifications and your candidate accepts the role, you can earn a generous referral fee. We want to hire the best talent available and are committed to building great teams and partnerships.
Cohesive Technologies is an equal access/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other classification prescribed by applicable law.