- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
- Noida, Uttar Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Noida - India
Golang Job Details
We are looking for a skilled and passionate Back end (Golang) Developer to join our team. As a Golang Developer you will be responsible for Designing, implementing, and maintaining high-performance, Scalable software solutions using the Go Programming Language. Your primary focus will be on Developing efficient server-side applications, APIs, and microservices.
1. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and understand project objectives.
2. You will Design, Develop, and deploy server-side application, API’s and microservices using Go.
3. You will be responsible for designing and developing cloud native backend services using Golang.
4. You must ensure conformance to quality processes to help project in meeting quality goals.
5. You Should be able to effectively investigate reported software defects, debugging skills.
6. You should be able to communicate clearly and effectively at various levels - intra team, inter group, spoken skills, written skills - including email.
7. You should have strong knowledge of Go templating language, common frameworks and code generation tools.
8. You should have good knowledge of Database Schema Creation for Business Processes.
9. You should have good working knowledge in User Authentication and Authorization.
Required skills and Qualification:
1. Qualification Preferred: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc or Any Equivalent degree.
2. You should be Familiar with code versioning tools such as Git, GitHub.
3. You should have Relevant experience 2-4 years as a software developer (Golang Developer).
4. You should have Experience in designing and developing REST apis.
5. Work closely in a multi-disciplinary structure to deliver world class solutions across web, mobile, and tablets.
6. You must have a knowledge of databases, preferably some SQL/MySQL and Mongo DB.
7. Strong communication and collaboration skills to work efficiently within a team
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹240,000.00 - ₹800,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate: