Go Developer / Go Engineer
£85000 - £120000 per annum
3 days ago
- Golang experience (primary language)
- Expereince with SQL, TDD and Microservices
- Strong grounding of CI/CD concepts and experience with Jenkins, Docker or Terraform
- Strong understanding of Service Orientated Architecture and API design
- Cloud services experience ideally with AWS (GCP or Azure accepted)
- Experience with React and NextJS
- gRPC experience
- NextJS frontend experience
London, England - United Kingdom
Golang Job Details
We are currently working with a global energy company looking for a Full Stack Golang engineer to come in and work on a number of cutting edge renewable energy projects within one of their incubator start-ups.
You will be working in a fully agile and collaborative environment working within a small high calibre team. Required to have excellent communication skills and the ability to make a real impact on these projects.
This will be working for the team based out of London, working on a hybrid model with the requirement of just 1 day per week on site.
Salaries for this role is between £85-120k per annum dependent on experience.
Technical skillset Required:
This is a highly competetive role with an excellent benefits package so please do get in touch ASAP if interested.
For more information on this role or any other contract/permanent opportunities we are working on please email your CV to me on [email protected]