- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or in a comparable qualification
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Proficiency in server-side languages such as Typescript, Python, Golang and NodeJS, specifically NestJS.
- Strong experience with frontend technologies, specifically Vue.js or similar.
- Deep understanding of databases such as MongoDB, Postgres, and Redis.
- Expertise in HTTP API design and understanding of client/server architectures.
- Good knowledge with database technologies, performance tuning, and schema design.
- Hands-on experience developing or contributing to large complex backend systems.
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools & practices
- Knowledge of Test-Driven development practices and experience in Test Automation tools and infrastructure.
- Experience of working with multiple engineering teams, steering product direction from discovery to delivery with a strong customer focus.
- Good understanding of Agile practices and Scrum methodology and common modern development tools.
- Familiarity with industry standard voice assistants such as Alexa or Google Assistant
- Familiarity with the Azure platform and Kubernetes
- Experience with in-vehicle infotainment systems
- Experience with speech dialog systems and/or Natural Language Understanding
- Agile mindset and driven by persistence and passion
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Positive, proactive and enjoy working in a cross-functional team.
- Proficiency in problem solving and troubleshooting engineering tasks
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in fast-paced environment
- Personal initiative, commitment, perseverance and resilience
- Fluent in English, German proficiency is a plus
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment System, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Mercedes-Benz
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee and fruits and more
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date
Berlin - Germany
Golang Job Details
At MBition, we are bringing digital luxury to mobility users around the world. To accomplish this, we are redefining how software is developed within the automotive field as part of an international Mercedes-Benz software development network. As a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz Group AG, we develop and integrate the next generation of Mercedes-Benz in-car infotainment systems that are based on the Mercedes-Benz Operating System (MBOS). In addition, we are responsible for the Mercedes me companion app, we provide seamless & connected mobility experiences and we contribute to Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) platform development. With offices in Berlin and Sofia, we are aiming to bring new generation of innovative infotainment systems across the globe.
As a developer of our voice development platform, you will create, improve and operate a cloud-based platform targeted for end-to-end feature development of #HeyMercedes use-cases. You will closely work with the platform users (Voice UX Designers/Developers and SW Engineers) to continuously improve the platform to best fit their needs by optimizing workflows and introducing desired features. You will work in a cross-functional agile team and closely collaborate with other platform teams to provide the ideal developer experience for all feature development team.
Nice to have:
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English) and relevant references with the following information:
You are welcome to contact our representative for severely disabled employees, Anna Schade ([email protected]), who will support you in the further application process.