- Establish and maintain highly autonomous and productive multi-disciplinary engineering teams;
- Keep the teams engaged and business aware by communicating transparently to the whole business;
- Iterate with product management to translate the scope, strategy, and requirements into an executable roadmap;
- Drive effectively working end-to-end solutions that delight customers and scale globally;
- Procure the budget and resolve the dependencies required to deliver the demand generated from business needs;
- Reach out to other teams and work towards alignment and overall continuous improvement;
- Deliver solutions with an architecture that is resilient, scalable and secure;
- Ensure the implementation of the necessary procedures and metrics for an effective monitoring of the solutions;
- Promote solution documentation, code quality, readability, and high tests coverage;
- Participate in security audits and certification processes.
- Minimum track record of 2 years as a software development technical leader and manager (knowledge of .NET, Java, Golang, React, or React Native is a plus);
- Experience designing and developing scalable solutions, using microservices and service-oriented architecture, from concept to full production;
- Action oriented, not leaving things to be addressed or left undone;
- Capable of understanding how big-picture goals can influence the technical details and vice-versa;
- Able to perform risk identification and mitigation, anticipating problems and addressing them before they cause impact;
- Strong knowledge and experience in the development of full stack solutions;
- Knowledgeable of high standards and patterns for software implementation;
- Understanding of cloud services and scalable infra-structure;
- Proficient with REST APIs, both in implementing the interfaces and consuming;
- Proven experience with relational and non-relational databases;
- Self-motivated with strong communication skills (fluent in English, both written and spoken).
- Opportunity to work in one of the world's leading innovators in eSIM, cloud and digital solutions;
- Great team spirit with collaborative, friendly and fun environment;
- Work from one of the warmest capital cities in Europe, not only famous by the sunny weather but also because of its colorful buildings, great nightlife, fantastic food and friendly people;
- Permanent and hybrid contract, with flexible working hours;
- Health Insurance from the start date;
- Meal allowance paid via Meal Card;
- Flex benefits, including transportation and more;
- Access to our internal referral program;
- Computer and mobile device with 10G of internet;
- Generous PTO, higher than provided by law, and additional day-offs apart from the usual holidays balance, including your birthday day off.
Lisbon - Portugal
Golang Job Details
We are looking for a talented Engineering Manager, to join our Technology Department, who will be managing a full-stack team, agile, open-minded, eager to learn and experiment with new technologies. This role and the team will be located in Lisbon (hybrid & flexible work model).
What you will do::
What you will bring::
Apply for this position by sending us your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile.