- Collaborate with our talented engineering teams to develop innovative software solutions
- Design, implement, and maintain high-quality code, ensuring scalability, performance, and maintainability
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to your peers
- Explore new technologies and techniques to continually enhance our products and processes
- Contribute to an inclusive and collaborative work environment that fosters creativity and growth
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience
- Proficiency in at least one programming language
- Strong problem-solving skills and a knack for troubleshooting
- Curiosity and a growth mindset, always seeking opportunities to expand your knowledge and skills
- Salary range in the US:
- A discretionary bonus typically paid annually
- Restricted Stock Units granted at time of hire
- 401(k) match and comprehensive employee benefits package
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Business Employee Resource Groups (Black, Hispanic, Asian, Women, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Veterans, Disabilities), Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Golang Job Details
At Workiva, we value strong potential and the eagerness to learn and develop. We believe that attitude and aptitude are paramount, and we prioritize your growth as a professional. Whether you're a seasoned developer or have just started your career, we welcome individuals with diverse levels of experience.
Just a heads up, this job posting is a bit of a catch-all and isn't tailored to any specific team. We want to be upfront and transparent about that before you dive in.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
Learn more about life at Workiva:
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic. We strongly encourage and welcome people from historically marginalized groups to apply.
Workiva supports employees in working where they work best - either from an office or remotely from any location within their country of employment.