- Design, develop, and maintain high-performance, scalable, and reliable software applications using Java and Golang programming languages.
- Develop and deploy microservices-based applications using modern architectural patterns such as containerization, serverless, and event-driven architecture.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop and implement software solutions that meet business requirements.
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines to automate the software deployment process.
- Optimize application performance and reliability by identifying and resolving bottlenecks and bugs.
- Participate in code reviews, testing, and debugging processes to ensure high-quality software delivery.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies, trends, and best practices in software development.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in Java programming languages and related frameworks such as Spring Boot and 1 year experience in Golang.
- Strong experience in building and deploying microservices-based applications using AWS cloud technologies such as DDB, Lambda, BloomRPC
- Experience with development tools such as Intellij, Git, and JIRA.
- Experience with Elasticsearch or any other search tool or language like lucene.
- Familiarity with modern software development practices such as Agile, Scrum.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to debug and troubleshoot complex software applications.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Golang Job Details
This is a remote position.