- Cell phone reimbursement
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Leave encashment
- Provident Fund
- Flexible shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Performance bonus
- Noida, Uttar Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- How many days of notice period do you have?
- total work: 8 years (Preferred)
- C++: 8 years (Preferred)
- Go: 1 year (Preferred)
- Linux: 7 years (Preferred)
- Bash: 6 years (Preferred)
- interoperability: 4 years (Preferred)
- Microservices architecture: 5 years (Preferred)
- relational database: 4 years (Preferred)
Noida - India
Golang Job Details
nerdAppLabs Software Solution Pvt. Ltd. was founded in 2012, since then We have helped to build and support many products with SugarCRM, Fledge, MyMap, OptTown in different domains.
nerdAppLabs is helping to build the leading Commercial Open Source Industrial IoT & Edge ML Platform for Industrial Data Pipelines,Insights and Actions. Come help us to make things happen!. We have cool technology, a great team and a big mission. And IoT+ML is a really fun space.
nerdAppLabs is looking for people who are excited about technology and the fastest growing, innovative field of IioT and ML/AI. We are a company of motivated team players driving accelerated growth in a supportive, positive culture. We celebrate a diversity of people, ideas, and backgrounds that contribute to one shared community. We believe the future belongs to those who think, build and deliver.
We are an engineering partner company to Dianomic Systems; and focused/helping to build Open source under Linux foundation & Commercial IIoT products for IT/OT integration with intelligence, under Linux foundation.
You can see more details on products, at https://dianomic.com/products/
If you will go through our website http://nerdapplabs.com, you will find references to https://www.lfedge.org/projects/fledge/(including our old projects/clients)
The open-source project code and docs are available publicly.
Our technology stack is C++, Golang, Python, Angular, SQLite/Postgres, Linux.
Roles and Responsibilities for C++ Developer
We are looking for experienced C++ Developers to help us build and enhance IoT platform & related products.
Job Responsibilities :
- Design and implement software for Linux based systems from requirements to production.
- Create reusable, effective, and scalable C/C++ code.
- Design, develop, code, test and debug software.
- Review and write code, unit tests and documentation.
- Analyze system resources, Support software QA and optimize I/O performance.
- Interface with different protocols, hardware design and development.
Job Requirements :
- Expert and proven working experience in C++ and Linux.
- Support the team and partner on our most complex features and functionality.
- Solid programming experience in C and Modern C++, Bash scripting.
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools and peer review.
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, ARM architectures, interfaces and hardware subsystems.
- Experience with object-oriented design and microservices architectural design practices..
- Strong verbal and writing English skills.
- Experience with Golang and C Python interoperability concepts and hands on programming is a plus.
Required Candidate profile B.Tech. /B.E degree in Computer Science. with minimum 2 years of experience in C++ Programming. Thorough knowledge of standard libraries, JSON/ RESTful API, SQL and database servers.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹2,000,000.00 - ₹3,500,000.67 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Speak with the employer
Application Deadline: 27/05/2023