- Design and lead the development of Machine Learning solutions for enterprise applications.
- Incorporate machine learning phases into scalable platforms and pipelines for processing, training, deploying and serving on production.
- Implement machine learning algorithms into services and pipelines to be consumed at web-scale.
- Architect and develop high-quality, scalable & distributed services using full stack and big data technologies, in an agile & iterative development culture.
- Analyse and improve the efficiency, scalability and security of existing services.
- Collaborate with Infrastructure/DevOps teams to build & improve effective infrastructure, tools and automation roadmap to accelerate Machine Learning.
- Collaborate with teams to drive the ML technical roadmap
- Be a part of a highly productive and creative Data Science & Engineering team, working together to achieve our technical and business goals.
- Participate in design reviews, code reviews and provide improvement recommendations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues, as and when required.
- Support all phases of the project life cycle and ensure building high quality applications efficiently.
- 2+ years of solid experience of architecting, developing and deploying ML applications.
Hands on experience with one or more of the following:
- OOP or Functional language: Scala, Java, Python, GoLang (preferably Scala & Java).
- SQL and NoSQL database skills and optimisation.
- Public Cloud Computing like GCP, AWS, etc.
Nice to have skills:
- ML Platforms/Tools: Vertex AI, Sagemaker, Kubeflow, MLFlow, etc.
- Big Data technologies: Kafka, Apache Spark, Hadoop
- Working knowledge of Distributed systems and Data infrastructure
- Exposure to ML Algorithms
- Exposure to Data Analytics
- Worked on Linux/Unix platform, with knowledge of shell scripting.
- Ability to think critically, question assumptions and devise solutions to challenging technical problems.
- Solid teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to understand business requirements and develop analytic solutions to complex problems.
- Experience in agile development methodology.
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Golang Job Details
True Fit - Engineering - INDIA (Remote) - Full Time
Who We Are
True Fit is the industry's leading consumer experience platform leveraged by apparel and footwear retailers to decode fit and size and connect shoppers with only what they love. It has organised and connected the broadest footwear, apparel and consumer data in the world to provide best in class fit recommendations covering the industry’s brands and styles. The platform unites social, general and personalised fit guidance into one cohesive experience, driving shopper confidence and loyalty.
Through serving shoppers across its network of retailers’ websites, True Fit delivers rich datasets back to retailers to inform their strategies and initiatives - from marketing and merchandising to sourcing and product development. These data sets serve a tremendous need in today’s shifting market - who is this new shopper and how can they be met with relevance?
True Fit is led by an experienced team of executives and leaders from fashion, retail, big data and Ecommerce, and is backed by top investors.
True Fit is looking for a Software Engineer - Machine Learning to work with our team based in Mumbai, India. True Fit is 100% remote, so you can work from almost anywhere!
True Fit (India) is presently seeking passionate and innovative individuals to join our Engineering team and design and build the next generation Size and Fit Recommendation engine. The candidate should have experience in the complete lifecycle of building ML-based applications and the specific infrastructure required to back it. The candidate should be capable of creating and maintaining design & architecture using leading AI technology frameworks, implementation & deployment using cloud platforms and must analyse data to inform decisions. This individual will work closely with the team to deliver scalable systems and support all phases of the project life cycle.
Desired Skills and Experience