- Work with team to implement software utilizing Object Oriented principles, design patterns, and testing practices
- Implement RESTful services and APIs on Google Cloud
- Integrate with 3rd party APIs (both REST and SOAP)
- Implement data extraction and transformations using BigQuery
- Development experience in Salesforce Apex classes, triggers, Async Apex, LWC, SOQL
- Experience with Angular or React
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning Development
- Strong programming experienced in any of Golang, C#, Python, Java
- Strong experience in writing and optimizing SQL
- Understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail and a head for problem solving
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or CIS, or equivalent work experience
- Knows microservice architecture, event driven programming, async design
- Git and continuous integration best practices
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
- Experience with BigQuery
Bengaluru - India
Golang Job Details
What You’ll Do
What You’ll Need to Succeed
We’re looking for someone who:
Your experience should include some or all of the following:
Additionally, you may have:
What We Value
We strive for excellence at every turn to be the best at what we do. We invest in talent, care about our people and are empowered by the results of our work. We fulfil the promise of insurance – safeguarding and protecting what matters most in people’s lives. And there is no more important job than that.
Our focus on the workforce, workplace and marketplace gives us a qualified individual in an environment in which they can be productive while we maintain our position in the industry. To help drive that change toward a vibrant, modern workplace, we have employee-driven networks with commonalities in ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation and military status.
Who We Are
For more than 35 years, Applied Systems has created innovative technology for the global insurance industry. Today, we are a rapidly growing software leader that is revolutionizing the way agencies and brokerages succeed.
We are smart and curious people in a tech-first environment that champions bold and powerful thinking. We are transforming a complex industry through digitization, automation, and innovative new partnerships. Together we are driving the industry fearlessly forward.
It’s an exciting time at Applied. You can do big things here, in an environment that supports creative thinking and bold ideas. Visit http://www.AppliedSystems.com for more information on how you can challenge what’s possible.
Applied Systems is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Diversity and Inclusion is a business imperative and is a part of building our brand and reputation. At Applied, we don’t discriminate, and we are committed to recruit, develop, retain, and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.