- Experience with modern front-end technology stacks, e.g React/Angular/Vue
- Working with startups or within feature delivery teams
- Able to work with the wider teams to define requirements
- Helping define strategy and technical decisions
- An understanding of design systems and component libraries
- Experience working with platform developers
- GraphQL experience or interest to learn
- Interest to work with different clients, projects and industries
- Working with the embedded research and design teams to understand customers, their needs, wants, pain points and opportunities
- Directly impact the overall customer experience
- Solve unique problems in an interesting way, sometimes the best solution is the simplest
- Work directly with clients and customers where your ideas and advice matter
- Play some retro arcade
- Flexible working hours - you get the time and space to have a life
- WeWork access for perm staff- use the facilities that are nearest you, anywhere in the world
- While we are based in Sydney, we will (and do) hire great people based anywhere – as long as they can commit to supporting our clients
- Regular team catch-ups - from project collaboration to team events, we Humans need to connect
- Work that stays at work!
- Learning and development budget
- Paid volunteer days each year for perm humans to support your favourite organisations and charities
- Contract or Perm roles available
Sydney - Australia
Golang Job Details
Hello Human is looking for a Senior and Lead Front-end Developers. The right Human will use their technical expertise to directly influence the way customers use our products
What would you be doing?
Working at Human you get to be part of a user-centric research, design and development team where your technical input and direction can directly influence the way customers use our products. Our modern stack is built on GoLang/Python in the back, React in the front and a sprinkling of GraphQL in between.
What skills or experience are we looking for?
We’re looking for Senior and Lead Developers to join us, but it’s more important for us to have someone who is willing to learn, grow and help us learn and grow with you.
The ideal person would have experience with:
What does your day-to-day look like?
What else should I know?
We are a passionate group of innovators, designers and engineers creating Human experiences for tomorrow. We’re finding better ways to innovate, using creativity, empathy and our collective knowledge to realise the right path for change.
We know that the choices we make matter, that’s why we’re committed to making tomorrow better than today by welcoming the challenge to design responsibly and build real purpose.
We’ll partner with you through policy, process and digital innovation to help you get it right, the first time. We’re future builders, working for good.
We’re honest. We’re equitable. We’re human
Diversity and Inclusion
Our values are anchored in recognising that no one person is the same and that our differences can be our greatest strength. Our commitment to sustainable and responsible innovation cannot be realised without an equitable and accountable work environment, an environment where people feel like they can show up as themselves, every day.
At Hello Human we do not tolerate discrimination because of differences such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want an inclusive and diverse workplace and aren’t afraid to take bold steps and action. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Human. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working!
If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.