- Manage and maintain our integration platform, ensuring high availability, scalability, and reliability
- Maintain integration platform using TypeScript, C#, Java, and other relevant programming languages. Highly desirable - Golang
- Use Jira, Confluence and ITSM tools to track and manage project requirements and documentation.
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines for our software systems using tools such as TeamCity, CodePipeline, CodeBuild, or Jenkins
- Implement serverless architectures using AWS Lambda or AWS Serverless Application Model (SAM)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement software solutions that meet customer needs
- Perform code reviews and ensure code quality and best practices are followed
- Participate in an on-call rotation to provide support for production systems outside of business hours
- Monitor and troubleshoot production systems, identifying and resolving issues proactively
- Implement and manage AWS Ecosystem using CloudFormation, EKS, S3, Lambda, Dynamo, SQS, SES, ECS, and S3 API Management.
- Ensure code quality using SonarQube and SonarCloud.
- Orchestrate deployments using Kubernetes, Docker, and AWS CDK.
- Ensure governance compliance and adherence to best practices.
- 3+ years of experience in software developer roles
- Proficiency in TypeScript development
- Experience with .NET Framework and C# programming
- Demonstrated experience with TeamCity and Jenkins for CI/CD
- Strong knowledge of cloud computing platforms such as AWS
- Familiarity with containerisation technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with API development using technologies such as ASP.NET Core, or Node.js
- Experience with serverless architectures using AWS Lambda or AWS SAM
- Strong background in managing complex systems
- Competitive salary package
- Working in a flexible, outcome-driven environment. Outside of client obligations, you can work from the office or home as needed. Also, leave the suit and tie behind and put on a Versent T-shirt instead.
- Weekly internal tech talks; all streamed and recorded so those who can’t make it to the office can still participate. For those who do make it, there’s pizza, beer, wine and soft drinks on tap
- Regular social events, meetups and guest speakers organised and facilitated by our team
- A supportive family culture - If you need help, just ask
- Celebration of the wins – big or small, because we know how hard you work.
Sydney - Australia
Golang Job Details
On a day to day, you'll be doing
No cool cliques, just motivated passionate humans generating ideas and devising solutions in a creative, collaborative workspace. We're building a team and looking for people who can think outside the square and deliver what others might consider impossible.
At Versent we invest in our people, with benefits such as: