- Building cloud-like environments - set of nodes, managed by Kubernetes or similar orchestrator
- Designing, creating and maintaining central Solutions to ship logs, metrics into. This involves / might involve working with systems like Prometheus / VictoriaMetrics, MongoDB, InfluxDB, Elastic Search, etc.
- Supporting product development teams with best practices, standards, libraries and “how to”s in topics like Metrics & Monitoring, Logging, Tracing (so Observability), etc.
- Building and maintaining home-grown shared libraries used by the developers to achieve the above easier and more standard/decoupled way.
- Providing help and libraries in C++, Python, Nodejs and Golang for our developers
- Defining and building APIs and integrations with various systems - operated by our customers. Mostly focusing on reporting / exporting data we collected from Metrics and Logs.
- 5+ years of experience in the field of Platform / SRE in big or dynamically growing organizations
- Solid understanding and hands on experience with Docker technology - both as a concept and configuration possibilities
- You know Kubernetes and the ecosystem of Kubernetes, including installation / setup of Kubernetes cluster
- You are familiar with “infrastructure as code”
- Knowledge and understanding of design and integration patterns
- Good understanding of pros/cons of async vs. sync processing, you know persistence layers, databases
- You can write very good quality code in at least one of our supported languages: C++, Python, Nodejs or Golang. And you are open to learn, especially Golang
- Experience in automated testing and with CI/CD pipelines
- You are a good and stable Git user
- As a team player you support knowledge-sharing and enjoy working in an international team
- Business fluent English skills
- Availability to mainly work on-site at our headquarters in Munich
- Knowledge in C++, Python, Nodejs or Golang
- You know how to write good documentation - others can read and understand.
- Interest in AI and/or robotics topics
- Challenging tasks and projects that offer plenty of room for creativity and personal development
- Perspective to become Team Lead of the Cloud Solutions team in the future
- Dynamic high-tech startup combined with financial soundness and world class investors
- Great working environment in an interdisciplinary, international team of experts
- Corporate benefits program that covers health, mobility and learning with up to 100 € per month
- As a startup, we of course also have a rooftop terrace, free drinks & fruits, and regular team events
Munich - Germany
Golang Job Details
As a Senior Cloud Solution Engineer you are an integral part of our Cloud Solutions team, which is based within our Vision & AI department at our headquarters in Munich. In this context, you are embedded in a small but strong Cloud Solutions team and have numerous interfaces to other company departments, from the Software Developers of the other teams to Product Management and Software Architecture. Therefore, you act as an absolute team player in finding the best ways to support our business and colleagues.
We welcome your input and offer you the chance to make decisive contributions in building up our own Cloud Solutions, as we're NOT working with public Cloud providers like AWS or Azure.
We're aiming to get someone on-board, who could imagine to lead the Cloud Solutions team in the future, as this is the perspective for this role.
What we offer
Agile Robots AG is an international high-tech company based in Munich, Germany with a production site in Kaufbeuren and more than 1000 employees worldwide. Our mission is to bridge the gap between artificial intelligence and robotics by developing systems that combine state-of-the-art force-moment-sensing and world-leading image-processing technology. This unique combination of technologies allows us to provide user-friendly and affordable robotic solutions that enable intelligent precision assembly. Since 2021, we have been Germany's first robotics unicorn.
This is made possible by our employees, who bring out the best in each and every day with creativity and enthusiasm. Become part of this team and shape the future of robotics with us!
We are proud of our diversity and welcome your application regardless of gender and sexual identity, nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, or disability.