- Excellent location, remuneration and company culture
- The latest in machine vision technology
- Must have indefinite working rights for Australia
- Manage all stakeholder expectations in development of Machine Vision solutions for a large client base. Own the process of algorithm and model development for the development team.
- Be responsible for optimizing alignment between Data Management, Devops and Software Development for the continuous improvement of Computer Vision
- Work with Golang or similar language in the development of processes and workflows in training and development of machine learning models.
- Excellent credentials for a brilliant Machine Vision Solutions? Remember it’s not just letters next to your name, what have you done and who have you helped?
- Strong expertise in relevant popular Vision Processing Libraries such as OpenCV, TorchVision or VLFeat?
- Excellent Leadership and Stakeholder Management skills?
Sydney - Australia
Golang Job Details
Machine Vision Engineer
A growing Australian tech company are now looking for a permanent Machine Vision Engineer. You will be highly motivated to work with cutting edge computer vision algorithms and systems to tackle complex visual recognition and analysis challenges. If you are passionate about the power of computer vision to transform industry through creating innovative solutions, then this could be the perfect role.
If you feel you have the right stuff for this role then reach out immediately. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company as it expands its Australian operations. It is a permanent full-time role with excellent salary and benefits package.
Please only apply if you have current full, indefinite working rights for Australia
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone Pat Munro at +61 415331 547 or send your profile to [email protected].