- Work directly with developers to help them deliver reliable and scalable microservices
- Continuously improve the reliability, scalability and observability of our cloud based large scale production environment to support its growth
- Automate and improve the ways of infrastructure provisioning, deployment and maintenance
- Containerize and migrate infrastructure components to Kubernetes platform
- Bring your own ideas for improving our cloud infra architecture, standardizing platform stack and implement them
- Re-design and standardize service discovery and secret management solutions to improve their reliability and decrease their maintenance cost
- Contribute to our operational rotation to react and resolve incidents in production
- 5+ years as a Site Reliability Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Software Development Engineer, or related role
- 4+ years of proven record working with cloud providers such as AWS
- 2+ years of experience driving collaborative projects from conception to delivery using Agile methodologies
- Deep understanding and advocating DevOps concepts, patterns and tooling
- Solid hands-on experience in building, supporting and maintaining Kubernetes (EKS) platforms and releasing workloads using Helm
- Strong experience in Infrastructure-as-Code using Terraform
- Proficient in at least one high-level programming language (Python or Golang) and shell scripting
- Linux is your favorite operating system
- Experience with service discovery in large scale environments
- Experience with secret management for cloud platforms running on diverse computing infrastructure
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Curiosity, eagerness to learn new technologies and share knowledge
- Competitive Equity package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Amsterdam - Netherlands
Golang Job Details
About the team
Our Cloud Compute team is currently based in Amsterdam, NL. We are in the process of rapidly growing our team, which will solely focus on providing stable, reliable, and highly-available solutions in the AWS cloud.
In our team, we are crafting our stable, reliable and highly available cloud platform on EKS and other AWS compute services which ensures efficient runtime for Miro microservices.
About the Role
Miro is a successful and fast growing engineering organization that has crafted a business-critical tool for various companies across the globe. To support the growing demand for feature releases we are scaling the current team and looking for the SRE Engineer who will take care of Cloud Automation, delivery of Infrastructure-as-Code and Kubernetes as a platform, in addition to working on stability, reliability and availability of our production environment.
With millions of users, a distributed team, and the support of outstanding VCs and advisors, it's an incredible time to join Miro. Bring your skills, experience, and vision, so we can transform together how the world collaborates.
What you'll do
What you'll need
What's in it for you
Miro is an online, visual collaboration platform designed to unlock creativity and accelerate innovation among teams of all kinds. The platform's infinite canvas enables teams to lead engaging workshops and meetings, design products, brainstorm ideas, and more. Miro, co-headquartered in San Francisco and Amsterdam, serves more than 45M users worldwide, including 99% of the Fortune 100. Miro was founded in 2011 and currently has more than 1,500 employees in 12 hubs around the world. To learn more, please visit: https://miro.com.
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro's mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.