- Work with professionals who have created some of the most revolutionary solutions in their fields.
- Make an impact. Work in large-scale projects globally.
- Develop your career in our Studios. Each Studio represents deep pockets of expertise on the latest technologies and trends and delivers tailored solutions focused on specific challenges.
- Develop your career within an industry or multiple industries.
- Work in the city you want, and be nourished by cultural exchanges.
- Be empowered to choose your career path: we have more than 600 simultaneous projects, so you can choose where and how to work.
- Be part of an agile pod. Driven by a culture of self-regulated teamwork, each team -or POD- works directly with our customers with a full maturity path that evolves as they increase speed, quality and autonomy.
- Believe and love what you do.
- Build bridges & open doors.
- Enjoy solving problems.
- Being capable of taking a step back to look at a bigger picture.
- Intermediate English skills.
- Good understanding of Golang, especially concurrency, unit testing. Having experience with libraries like gorm, go kit, testify, etc., will be welcome!
- Besides Golang, it is very important to have a good background on backend technologies in general, such as are microservices, cloud computing (AWS, GCP, Azure, others), REST, gRPC and Protobuf, Docker, CI/CD, Kubernetes, message brokers, monitoring tools, among others.
- Good knowledge on different database engines both, SQL and NoSQL
- Keep scalability in mind, always.
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Golang Job Details
Are you ready?