- Provide consulting services for improved system stability, availability, performance and reliability.
- Assist in determining the impact of operational issues and provide input into their resolution via data extraction and quantification.
- Work through day-to-day support issues, ensure effective and timely resolution of issues in production environment, troubleshoot customer impacting issues.
- Support multiple applications, specifically running Kubernetes/Gloo/AWS/Apigee/PCF/GCP/Java based systems in an enterprise environment.
- Supporting Gloo running on Kubernetes, Apigee opdk and saas, Grafana, Prometheus, Cassandra, Postgres, Spring Boot or Java based applications running on Kubernetes, PCF, and Java application servers.
- Apply GitOps principles to manage infrastructure and application configurations
- Apply monitoring and creating complex alerts and dashboards for production systems.
- Provide capacity analysis, tuning analysis for Apigee and Java applications hosted on LINUX and container platform.
- Available to provide 24X7 on call support on a rotating basis with other team members.
- Lead efforts in troubleshooting, recovery, and root cause investigation.
- Perform analysis of user requirements and problems to automate or improve systems and review system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Able to follow and develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Facilitate HA (High Availability) /DR (Disaster Recovery) exercises to ensure that the team are fully prepared in any event.
- Lead root cause analysis session to understand what causes issues in Production and come up RCA Report along with solutions that will prevent them from happening in the future.
- Ensure documentation is created and remain updated for any related work.
- Strong understanding of UNIX operating systems and any scripting language.
- Forecast and plan for rapidly growing environment
- Evaluate new software product and service solutions.
- Expertise in analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Strong experience with Kubernetes – Container Orchestration Tool,GoLang, Gloo, AWS, Apigee API Gateway,
- Experience with REST, SOAP, and GraphQL API support.
- Experience with tools like: Git, Gitlab, Docker, Postman, Splunk, App Dynamics, Imperva WAF and CI/CD tools
- Good Experience in GitOps process, performance measures & tuning, capacity planning and management, contingency, and disaster recovery
- Good understanding and strong experience with Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
- Systematic problem-solving approach coupled with effective communication skills.
- Strong scripting knowledge and experience.
- Good understanding of networking, routing, and TLS/SSL
- 6 years
- 7 years
- 8 hour shift
- AWS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Go: 1 year (Preferred)
- APIs: 1 year (Preferred)
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Golang Job Details
Position: Golang Developer
Location: Bothell, WA (Remote)
Duration: Long-Term Contract
Desired Years of Experience:- 7+ Years
Rate:- $70/hr on C2C
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $26.86 - $70.28 per hour
Work Location: Remote