- Acts as a player coach in leading by example in day to day execution of the build out of technical product capabilities
- Leads and participates in inceptions and iteration planning meetings, infusing backlogs with technical input working in close partnership with the product manager
- Leads and participates in daily site, cross-site, and product team standups
- Leads and participates in retrospectives; demonstrating and encouraging each participant to provide feedback with empathy
- Leads the effort of shaping the architecture and design of the product
- Collaborates on strategy across product portfolios in partnership with product managers, other peers and key stakeholders
- Serves as the anchor of the team and practices technical leadership; helping guide the team in choosing the right technology, solving technical problems, and resolving any technical conflicts within the team
- Coaches the team and leads daily practices of using paired programming and test-driven development in writing software and
- Establishes continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment pipelines and practices and advocates for a strong culture through personal behavior and coaching of all lab roles.
- Experience working in an eXtreme Programming (XP) or agile environment; experienced working in a paired programming/engineering model
- Experience in Test Driven Development; including knowledge and experience in testing frameworks
- Able to learn new technologies, and teach other members of the team(s)
- Able to work effectively across organizational and geographical boundaries
- Experience and knowledge in developing REST APIs including tooling for documentation (swagger, REST-docs, openapi spec), versioning, service discovery/registration, testing and management; experience using API gateways a plus
- Experience and knowledge in web and API security including authentication, authorization, OAuth, OWASP, OpenID, and SAML
- Experience in backend development design and implementation; database (relational, NoSQL, caching), messaging and big data development, Implementation and optimization
- Experience developing continuous integration, continuous delivery and continuous deployment pipelines for distributed apps
- Knowledge and advanced experience using distributed version control systems (git), artifact management systems, build and packaging systems (maven, gradle, npm, artifactory, etc…) and continuous integration tools (Jenkins, TravisCI, Concourse, Bamboo, GoCD).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5 or more years of related experience
Integon Service Co.
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Golang Job Details
They own and manage running their application in production and is accountable for the success of their digital products through achieving key performance indicators. The Software Engineer Associate Manager selects, leads, counsels, motivates, sets expectations and evaluates small to medium teams. Additionally, they advise direct reports on administrative policies and procedures, risks, issues, problem resolution, and priorities. This person assists in defining, implementing and prioritizing IT policies, procedures, and best practices. The Software Engineer Associate Manager influences team and business results.