- Collaborate closely with our CTO and Lead Developers to define and implement innovative solutions
- Develop both synchronous and asynchronous backend services for a variety of use cases, catering to both internal and customer-facing requirements
- Embrace the "You build it, you run it" philosophy by maintaining, managing, and updating the backend services you create
- Explore and integrate cutting-edge Web3 indexers, data accessors, and other development tools to drive continuous innovation
- Alongside the team, take ownership of project documentation and knowledge base, including manuals, static API specs, and any relevant playbooks
- At least 5 years of experience developing backend services in various architectures, including monolithic, microservices, and serverless patterns
- Proficiency in modern programming languages, with a strong focus on Golang
- Comprehensive understanding of full-stack web concepts such as transport layers, networking, caching, etc.
- Experience working with relational databases, with hands-on experience in at least one implementation, such as PostgreSQL or MariaDB
- Familiarity with at least one popular document-oriented database implementation
- A self-driven learner who is highly motivated and unafraid to explore new technologies
- Just like us, you love and have a strong interest in Web3, cryptocurrencies, and DeFi
- Bonus: Practical experience in building data pipelines
- Flexibility to organise your work and hours the way you like, our remote-first setup enables this for everyone
- Join an innovative, self-funded company in a future-proof analytics and market intelligence segment of web3
- Freedom to own your decisions and experiment. We need driven experts who help us figure out what to do, not for us to point at what needs to be done
- Be one of the main contributors to building a company with its unique culture in the cutting-edge tech space
- No approval loops or unnecessary processes, quick decision-making and full ownership of your function
- We are working on a kick-ass, meaningful benefits package, something truly useful and empowering - you will help us figure out what we'd need to stand out as the workplace of the future; we are open to any ideas
- Frequent company offsites, we love remote but love to have fun together, too - last year, we went to Lisbon for a week and had our New Year’s party in Mallorca, and more adventures are coming up
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Golang Job Details
We're an ambitious team of researchers, builders, and entrepreneurs with many years of experience in crypto, and we are passionate about digital assets. With a new product roadmap, we are adding several new products to our portfolio beyond on-chain data - we are becoming a more comprehensive go-to crypto platform for various needs.
Glassnode is a leading market intelligence platform for on-chain and derivatives data. We offer the most comprehensive library of advanced on-chain metrics and insights for Bitcoin, Ethereum and hundreds of other digital assets, bringing data intelligence to the blockchain and cryptocurrency space.
With an emphasis on user-centric interfaces, we aim to deliver intelligible, actionable, and unique insights from blockchain data and beyond, helping investors make educated decisions in an overly emotional and irrational market and equipping blockchain teams with valuable insights on their projects and tokens.
\_\_Senior Backend Engineer - Golang (m/f/d). Remote
Our team is developing a new product within our crypto analytics suite that focuses on leveraging on-chain infrastructure and data within user portfolios and DeFi. This gives a Senior Backend Engineer the unique opportunity to contribute to a greenfield project that addresses real-world challenges in a dynamic industry.
We foster a lean environment that empowers engineers to drive innovation and make significant contributions to the development of our groundbreaking crypto analytics product. Join us if this sounds like you, if you like to build things, and not simply follow tasks.
You can join our fully remote team from anywhere within the CET time zone, as we operate 100% online. This is a full-time position.\_\_
What you will be doing: