- Bachelor's degree in a related area
- 3+ years of work experience, using Golang.
- Experience with docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in Git
- Strong experience with RESTful web services required
- Strong experience in API Design
- Unit Testing
- Design Patterns
- Mongo/ Cassandra/ Any other No SQL Database
- English - Advanced
- Work that matters – Help build a platform to revolutionize DevOps
- Hard problems - Solve software engineering problems in distributed computing.
- Diverse tasks - We have a small team with a big project, so you won't be stuck working in some corner.
- Sustainable lifestyle - Do great work and have time and energy for the other things life has to offer.
- Work with some truly remarkable IT engineers, architects, specialists and more.
- We're growing at a phenomenal pace and we'd like some company.
- Hear your voice, nurture your talent and help you strengthen your foot print!
- Benefits above the law
- Mentorship, and opportunities to grow and learn
- Possibility of relocation to USA
Guadalajara - Mexico
Golang Job Details
Who is DigitalOnUs by Tech Mahindra?
At DigitalOnUs, we not only provide Agile and DevOps methodologies to our customers, we have adopted the same within the company as well. Our nimble processes are not mired in red tape, yet robust, flexible and result-oriented. We are Software Engineers, Technical Architects, Cloud and DevOps specialists. But the most important, we are dreamers, creators and challengers. Each day, we strive to make great come alive. Our lemma: "work smart and play hard"
Our technology partners are Hashicorp, Cloudbees, Chef, Pagerduty, Docker and SAP.
We are always looking for the brightest candidates to come and we offer a work environment with everything you need to be your best. Does Ambition, Success, Fun, Friends & Learning define your idea of a career? Join us and be part of our family!
We're looking for a Senior GO Backend Developer:
Qualifications we are looking for:
Why you will love this job?
What you can expect from us
At DigitalOnUs, what distinguishes us from other teams is the comfortable environment which engenders trust within teams and with our customers. Trust and openness leads to quality, innovation, commitment to deliverables, efficiency and cost-effectiveness for all our customers.
If you apply for this opportunity we will get you resume and its contain personal data whose treatment has been authorized by its owner for Digital OnUs, S. de RL de CV (the "Company"). If you are not the owner of this information or have no relation whatsoever with the subjects treated in it, you are requested in the most attentive way not to make copies of it and / or its attached files and delete it immediately, under the risk of being considered as responsible for the unauthorized treatment of personal data in accordance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, its Regulations, and other applicable regulations. If you are the owner of personal data in possession of the Company and wish to obtain further information regarding the processing of your personal data or the exercise of your ARCO rights, please consult our integral privacy notice on the website https://www.digitalonus.com/privacy-policy/