- 3+ years of experience in software development, e.g., with Java, C#, TypeScript, or other high-level languages, including architectural design experience
- Technical studies related to software engineering (or similar)
- Hands-on team player with experience in ensuring high-quality standards in critical software components, clean code principles, and design patterns
- Knowledge and experience in software lifecycle with CI/CD, and modern DevOps/automation processes
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with hyperscalers (e.g. Azure, GCP,etc.) is a plus
- Excited to learn new technologies and challenge the status quo
- Taking ownership of product components, implementing new features, maintaining them, and keeping your team’s technical debt small
- Building a self-service Kubernetes platform for software promotion by leveraging different tools/languages like Helm, Argo CD, Argo Workflow, Golang, Bash, etc.
- Ensuring that delivering and releasing software on our Cloud-based Kubernetes platform works like a charm for development teams by following GitOps principles
- Driving architectural and design decisions regarding components owned by your team
- Staying on top of technology trends and assessing them for impact on owned components
- Adopt new cloud technologies and best practices to improve product quality, and team performance
- Enable the development teams to leverage the platform capabilities
- A one-product software company creating real value for the largest enterprises and millions of end customers globally, striving for a world where software works perfectly.
- Working with the latest technologies and at the forefront of innovation in tech on scale; but also, in other areas like marketing, design, or research.
- Working models that offer you the flexibility you need, ranging from full remote options to hybrid ones combining home and in-office work.
- A team that thinks outside the box, welcomes unconventional ideas, and pushes boundaries.
- An environment that fosters innovation, enables creative collaboration, and allows you to grow.
- A globally unique and tailor-made career development program recognizing your potential, promoting your strengths, and supporting you in achieving your career goals.
- A truly international mindset that is being shaped by the diverse personalities, expertise, and backgrounds of our global team.
- A relocation team that is eager to help you start your journey to a new country, always there to support and by your side.
- Attractive compensation packages and stock purchase options with numerous benefits and advantages.
We offer attractive compensation packages and stock purchase options with numerous benefits and advantages.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Innsbruck - Austria
Golang Job Details
Are you keen on all things DevOps and easing your dev peers’ lives by providing them with self-service platform automation? Do you like to go into the weeds of cloud-native technologies? Then apply to join a great team of platform engineers and ensure that Cloud is done right!
Kubernetes I Cloud Native I Autonomous Cloud I Continuous Delivery I Release Automation | GitOps | Platform Engineering
What's in it for you?
Compensation and rewards
Discover more perks & benefits
Growth opportunities - find out how Dynatrace supports your career development and personal growth journey: https://careers.dynatrace.com/grow-with-us/career-development/
Flexible working - our flexible and trusting work environment fits your current life situation: https://careers.dynatrace.com/ways-of-work/
Relocation Support - discover how we can support you if you wish to join us at one of our global locations: https://careers.dynatrace.com/relocation/
Dynatrace exists to make software work perfectly. Our platform combines broad and deep observability and continuous runtime application security with advanced AIOps to provide answers and intelligent automation from data. This enables innovators to modernize and automate cloud operations, deliver software faster and more securely, and ensure flawless digital experiences.