- You implement product features (using Typescript or Golang) that will help improve people’s sleep and support our core business
- You will implement backend services in a services-oriented architecture (APIfirst) in a cloud-native environment (AWS)
- You fully own, i.e. develop, maintain and operate your team’s tech stack
- You will be a team player as part of an agile, empowered team and contribute to the development of fellow engineers
- You contribute to the improvement of our CI&CD and DevOps & SRE practices
- You will take part in recruitment processes to grow our tech team
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Business Informatics or equivalency in relevant work experience
- You possess several years of proven experience in software development and operation practices covering the full software development lifecycle (ideally in an E-Commerce business)
- You are experienced in designing and delivering APIs and backend services meeting the highest software quality standards
- You bring extensive knowledge of computer science fundamentals, incl. data structures, object-oriented programming and software design patterns
- You are capable of implementing unit, integration, end-to-end and load tests
- You are highly self-organized and interested in taking over ownership and bringing the team to the best solution
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- A big focus on Team building (e.g., hosting face-to-face events, virtual book clubs, virtual hangouts etc.).
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
- A flexible home office set up.
Almada - Portugal
Golang Job Details
Our job offer Senior Backend Software Engineer - AWS / APIs / Databases / Home Office (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via Campusjäger by Workwise.
With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your application live.