- Be the Expert
- Build the systems that drive the business and enable our customers through the advancement of PerformLine's capabilities
- Develop service-centric Cloud based product platform
- Debug distributed applications using REST and Message Queues
- Integrate with internal and external products and services
- Optimize for Performance
- Help with Automated Test
- Work with other software engineers and product managers to get products and features safely, securely, and quickly to our clients
- Be a Force Multiplier
- Be an example to more junior engineers for creating documented, performant, secure, and efficient code
- Make the whole team better by advocating for best practices, gently reminding people of why the processes we have exist, and helping less experienced engineers find ways to 'level up'
- Embrace having a large impact on team morale, culture, feedback, and even recruiting
- Represent your engineering organization outside of the company
- Metric driven and focused on continual improvement
- Understands the role of working with Product within a technology organization
- Ability to balance business concerns with technical goals
- Possesses intellectual humility and seeks out constructive criticism of their work
- Generates positivity and lift in the skills of those around them
- Takes ownership of their codebase, even if they didn't write that code
- Recognizes the value of documentation and boring code (and the dangers of unnecessary complexity)
- Empathetic and collaborates with peers & stakeholders to deliver
- 2-4+ years of experience in backend engineering for cloud based platforms
- Hands on experience in backend Golang engineering
- Experience creating services in REST API
- Exposure to working in an Agile environment
- Understanding of the entire web development process, with an emphasis on back-end systems
- Hands on knowledge of Microservices Development and API driven development
- Knowledge of SCM tools such as Git, GitHub, Bitbucket, etc
Morristown, NJ - United States of America
Golang Job Details
PerformLine is a category-leading SaaS company that empowers leaders with end-to-end marketing compliance technology, from automated review of documents to discovery and live monitoring across consumer-facing channels including the web, calls, messaging, emails, and social media. PerformLine powers compliance at some of the world's largest companies by proactively finding and remediating potential regulatory risks while scaling coverage and gaining efficiencies through automation.
PerformLine recently acquired LashBack, the authority and go-to resource for email compliance and intelligence. LashBack is a patent-holder offering proprietary data, expertise and technology to help brands, agencies and advertising networks protect their interests, evaluate partners, and grow their business.
Come as you are. We are an equal opportunity workplace celebrating diversity and committed to creating an inclusive and equitable experience for all.
Our mission is to empower compliance leaders with the technology and knowledge to ensure their organization and partners provide transparent and accurate information to consumers across any channel.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
WHO YOU ARE
WHAT YOU BRING
This is only intended to be advertised in areas where it complies to state and local law.
PerformLine participates in E-Verify
Proof of covid vaccination or an approved exemption is required within 30 days of offer.