- Design and develop software for the micro-services in Event Driven Architecture using AWS Managed Services.
- Take end to end ownership for complex technical projects from planning through execution.
- Build, optimise, and manage ad solution Platform for the enterprise level at large scale.
- Perform code review and manage technical debt
- Handle release deployments and production issues
- Overall 3-5+ years of experience with minimum 2+years of relevant experience in application development using Golang/Java. Preferably GoLang (Java is good to have but the resource need to learn GoLang)
- Deep Knowledge in Message Queues, Kafka, Protocols - Websocket/SSE/HTTP Polling
- Good knowledge on reliability and resiliency aspects of software applications and observability.
- Ensure that the design/implementation of software is highly modular, portable and optimised for the given platform.
- Familiar with Code Coverage, Static Code Analysis, Unit tests and Integration tests.
- Proficient in debugging and analysis.
- Focus on clean code, performance, and debugging
- Knowledge on Databases is a plus.
- A self-motivated go-getter ready to take on challenges and drive with limited supervision.
- Health insurance
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
- Morning shift
- Yearly bonus
- Hyderabad, Hyderabad - 500081, Telangana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Shell Scripting: 2 years (Required)
- Jenkins: 3 years (Required)
Hyderābād - India
Golang Job Details
Software Development Engineer
Experience Level: Mid-Level
About NomiSo India:
Nomiso is a product and services engineering company. We are a team of Software Engineers, Architects, Managers, and Cloud Experts with expertise in Technology and Delivery Management.
Our mission is to Empower and Enhance the lives of our customers through simple solutions for their complex business problems.
At NomiSo, we encourage entrepreneurial spirit - to learn, grow and improve. A great workplace thrives on ideas and opportunities. That is a part of our DNA. We’re in pursuit of colleagues who share similar passions, are nimble, and thrive when challenged. We offer a positive, stimulating, and fun environment – with opportunities to grow, a fast-paced approach to innovation, and a place where your views are valued and encouraged.
We invite you to push your boundaries and join us in fulfilling your career aspirations!
What You Can Expect from Us:
We work hard to provide our team with the best opportunities to grow their careers. You can expect to be a pioneer of ideas, a student of innovation, and a leader of thought. Innovation and thought leadership is at the centre of everything we do at all levels of the company. Let’s make your career great!
Roles and Responsibilities:
Must Have Skills:
● A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or technical degree
Hyderabad / Bangalore
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹600,000.00 - ₹1,200,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate: