- Proven work experience in designing, deploying and operating mid to large scale public cloud environments.
- Professional Certification is an advantage.
- Public Cloud >> GCP is a good to have.
- Proven work experience in Docker/Kubernetes (image building, k8s schedule).
- Experience in package, config and deployment management via Helm, Kustomize, ArgoCD.
- Proven work experience in provisioning Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Terraform Enterprise or community edition.
- Proven work experience in writing custom terraform providers/plug-ins with Sentinel Policy as Code
- Strong knowledge in Github, DevOps (Tekton is an advantage).
- Should be proficient in scripting and coding, that include traditional languages like Python, GoLang,Java, JS and Node.js.
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in Grafana and Prometheus micro libraries.
- Exposure to Cloud Monitoring and logging.
- Experience with distributed storage technologies like NFS, HDFS, Ceph, S3 as well as dynamic resource management frameworks (Mesos, Kubernetes, Yarn)
- Experience with automation tools should be a priority.
United States - United States of America
Golang Job Details
We’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We count on our Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) to empower our users with a rich feature set, high availability, and stellar performance level to pursue their missions. We are currently seeking a public cloud experienced engineer for planning, designing and implementing next generation cloud infrastructure solutions. Cloud Engineer will be a part of the Engineering team and will require a strong knowledge of application monitoring, infrastructure monitoring, automation, maintenance, and Service Reliability Improvements.
Specifically, we are searching for someone who brings fresh ideas, demonstrates a unique and informed viewpoint, and enjoys collaborating with a cross-functional team to develop real-world solutions and positive user experiences at every interaction.
Required Skills and Selection Criteria:
What you’ll receive in return:
As part of the Ford family, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings, and stock investment plans, incentive compensation, and much more. You’ll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we’d love to have you join us!
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford’s benefits and compensation, click here:
2023 New Hire Benefits Summary
Join our team as we build tomorrow! We believe in putting people first, working together, and facing challenges head-on, because we’re Built Ford Tough. We’re one team striving to make people’s lives better while crafting value, delivering excellence and ultimately going for the win.
At Ford, the health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Vaccination has been proven to play a critical role in combatting COVID-19. As a result, Ford has made the decision to require U.S. salaried employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless employees require an accommodation for religious or medical reasons. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or an approved medical or religious exemption.