- Experience in a start-up or enterprise within a highly technical market segment, such as AI, security, finance and blockchain, or infrastructure;
- Experience working in complex technical environments involving many partners and services, including an internal design team;
- A professional track record using React;
- A passion for web services, API's, and your fellow engineers;
- Dedication to building a great product;
- Experience contributing to a hyper-growth consumer company; OR a strong b2b Analytics, existing Fintech, or financial organization;
- Experience with GraphQL;
- React Native experience;
- A history of working with, and contributing to, complex backend systems (python, golang)
- A previous start-up track record or hands-on experience with a large product so you have a clear understanding of what you’re getting in to;
- Experience mentoring junior engineers;
- You will have established yourself as a "go to" technical advisor for other team members within the first three months;
- You will have defined, adjusted, or reaffirmed technical direction on a single/subset of products or services we have created within the first three months;
- You'll have delivered several key products, systems, or features on time within your first year.
- You'll be a recognizable and enjoyable member of the team to work with inside and outside of your engineering circle.
New York, NY - United States of America
Golang Job Details
Rho is on a mission to make finance frictionless for business. Our team and technology power high-performing companies with an end-to-end finance platform that seamlessly enables teams to safely conduct and manage company cash and spending across commercial-grade banking, corporate cards, A/P and more.
About the Role
Our team is looking for a backend or full-stack software engineer to join our team and help build & scale Rho’s commercial banking technology. We require a team member who can be a key contributor to our technical vision and engineering culture. We expect you to utilize your best-in-class knowledge and talent to help us build a great product on stable and scalable infrastructure.
Nice to have:
Our people are our most valuable asset. The salary range for this role is $150,000 - $180,000. In addition to base pay, Rho offers equity, healthcare benefits and paid time off.
Diversity is a core value at Rho. We’re passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable environment for all those involved with our mission, including employees, contractors, candidates, customers and vendors. We believe every member of the Rho community enriches our ability to provide a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the market, identify problems, and drive solutions that align with our mission. We welcome all qualified applications and support each of our Rho’ers with ongoing professional growth opportunities.