- Implement AWS containers to support Go implementation and successful repository maintenance
- Utilize Kubernetes to ensure successful application development, deployment, and scaling
- Implement Docker for smaller-scale applications that require simpler deployments
- Employ Linux Terminal command structures to allow easy back-end operations for less-expert technical staff
- Structure our user interface with React and ensure REST API access is available for enterprise-grade finance customers on-demand
- Collaborate with other technical staff to ensure consistent and smooth DevOps workflows
- Manage multiple projects within reasonable design specifications and budget restrictions
- QA design for errors
- Implement feedback and changes whenever possible
- Create visualizations that convey accurate messaging for the project.
- Provable proficiency in Go programming
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of two years experience working in programming or information technology
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge in Java or Python is recommended
- Portfolio of work with examples that showcase technical skill
- Strong analytical skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Go templating, common frameworks, and tools
- Experience working with a team
- Build their own understanding of our purpose and values and explore opportunities for impact
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development; act as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understand expectations and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understand how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Support the team whenever required
Bangalore - India
Golang Job Details
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services. Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Work you’ll do
The primary role is to make immediate, direct contributions to enhancing our competitive position and performance in ways that are distinctive, innovative, and sustainable.
The Digital Excellence Centre is responsible for building products and platforms for Deloitte India that focuses on providing extraordinary customer experience by putting design thinking with trailblazing technology in the center of what they do. The diverse team consists of subject matter experts, technology specialists, quality engineers, user experience researchers & designers, data scientists and product managers
Below are some of the responsibilities a Golang developer is expected to undertake in their position:
Job Qualifications and Skill Sets
Many Golang developers have at least a bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, or a related field, such as programming. Other critical skills for successful Golang developers include:
Your role as a leader:
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, assistant managers across our organization:
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters.
Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world