- 5+ years of experience managing a team of engineers
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as a QA Engineer on a number of technologies
- Advanced ability to perform manual and automated UI tests for web and client server applications
- Carry out QA activities as a 'player-coach' such including analyzing bugs during tests, creating tests to identify problems, and communicating patch fixes
- Prepare test strategy and test plans in an Agile environment
- Able to review/analyze existing processes and recommend improvements - push the status quo and can strategize, plan and execute on new vision
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and highly motivated. Thorough and focused on quality
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Proven experience with popular automation frameworks like Cucumber, Selenium, Cypress, Playwright
Bangalore - India
Golang Job Details
About the Company
Clarifai is a leading, full-lifecycle deep learning AI platform for computer vision, natural language processing, and audio recognition. We help organizations transform unstructured images, video, text, and audio data into structured data at a significantly faster and more accurate rate than humans would be able to do on their own. Founded in 2013 by Matt Zeiler, Ph.D. Clarifai has been a market leader in AI since winning the top five places in image classification at the 2013 ImageNet Challenge. Clarifai continues to grow with employees remotely based throughout the United States and in Tallinn, Estonia.
We have raised $100M in funding to date, with $60M coming from our most recent Series C, and are backed by industry leaders like Menlo Ventures, Union Square Ventures, Lux Capital, New Enterprise Associates, LDV Capital, Corazon Capital, Google Ventures, NVIDIA, Qualcomm and Osage.
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing, hiring, and retaining a diverse workforce.
We are looking for an exceptional Quality Engineering Lead/Manager to join our Platform team. You will work with and lead Clarifai's QA engineering function, collaborating closely with engineering groups, and hiring Frontend and Backend QA engineers. You will help ensure Clarifai's AI platform continues to delight customers by building a culture of quality across the company.
Great to Have