- Experience developing with multiple languages such as Go (golang), Python, Java, etc.
- Experience with microservice architecture, REST APIs, with deployment onto Kubernetes
- Experience developing front end UI code using React or Angular
- Experience managing infrastructure as code, both on-prem and cloud based, using tools like Terraform, Ansible, etc.
- Experience with automated CI/CD (Continuous Integration and Deployment) tools and processes such as GitOps and GitHub Actions or CircleCI
- Experience managing and maintaining microservices (monitoring, alarming, repairing) on a 24x7x365 basis
- Understanding of container and orchestration technologies – Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with public cloud services and SDKs / APIs for AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with developing automated tests integrated into the CI/CD framework.
- Experience mentoring and coaching junior engineers and providing technical leadership
- Experience and understanding of Agile development practices
- Understanding of testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 4-6 years experience.
Fort Collins, CO - United States of America
Golang Job Details
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
You will build software that runs in containers running on Kubernetes, and software that runs directly on the on-premise hardware using the hardware control plane using Ansible and Terraform. Our languages are primarily Go (golang) and React. The PCE system is built using a modern micro-services architecture and released via continuous delivery methodologies.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a mastery of modern cloud technologies and processes as well as Linux and Microsoft Windows Server based operations using Ansible and Terraform.
In a typical day you will need:
Education and Experience Required:
States with Pay Range Requirement
The expected salary/wage range for a U.S.-based hire filling this position is provided below. Actual offer may vary from this range based upon geographic location, work experience, education/training, and/or skill level. If this is a sales role, then the listed salary range reflects combined base salary and target-level sales compensation pay. If this is a non-sales role, then the listed salary range reflects base salary only. Variable incentives may also be offered. Information about employee benefits offered can be found at https://myhperewards.com/main/new-hire-enrollment.html.Annual Salary: $109,400.00 - $251,500.00
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to employer use of arrest and conviction records, including laws requiring employers to consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.