- Build and improve web applications for our customers using well-known and widely used frameworks and libraries
- Ensure the application architecture allows easy maintenance and support
- Tune the application performance by optimizing queries, storage and algorithms
- Integrate the applications with 3rd party services (AWS-based and others)
- Work with our customers to define business rules using our domain-specific languages
- Maintain and improve our build and automation infrastructure
You have a math or computer science background. No diplomas are needed, but knowing your graphs and big-Os is desirable
- You know your way around web services
- You know Golang well AND at least ONE of Python, C++, Java/C#, Typescript
- You are familiar with modern build systems (especially code generation), Unix-based operating systems, Docker/Kubernetes and cloud services
- You are a self-learner. You can analyze the code and documentation yourself, and you can ask questions when needed
- You are passionate about quality and reliability. This is not a social media app startup, we deal with big money and strict regulations
- You are able to take honest and direct feedback and openly discuss the problems
- You are not afraid of complex problem domains
- Knowledge of frontend technologies is a plus.
- We have successfully proved that our product is (and will be) required worldwide
- Work directly with an experienced start-up team in a very hot industry
- Work on the cutting-edge of technology
- Challenging projects with enough possibilities for personal development
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase the productivity
- Working in a team of the most senior developers with high standards and looking out for the most efficient solutions
- Learning environment and budget, the best place for self-realization and growth.
- Top-notch work equipment
- Vacation and holidays in accordance with your country of residence
- Above market rate salary (up to 55000 EUR gross)
- Be a part of the international team of outstanding talents
- Remote work.
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Golang Job Details
We’ve worked in the FinTech/RegTech/LegalTech for over seven years, testing and using new technologies and the latest innovations. During this time, we noticed that the World would be more digital and remote. EU has new regulations on electronic identification and trust services for all electronic transactions. By September 2023, it will become mandatory in the EU - to provide Digital Wallets to all citizens.
Due to the significantly growing interest in a new generation of Identification solutions, most Self-Sovereign Identity (SSI) sector players are working on end-user Digital Wallets, leaving the development of corporate applications to the vendors and developers.
We build the first-ever API platform using Self-Sovereign Identity (SSI) protocols for Digital Identity Management: corporate and transactional identity solutions, corporate governance, KYC, KYB, AML, GDPR and other frameworks. We solve regtech, compliance and cybersecurity issues via decentralised identity technologies, providing Online Trust and Security.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU: