- Modern offices in Karlsruhe and Budapest with high quality equipment
- Offices located in the heart of the city
- Friendly, diverse, international, dynamic, challenging and open-minded working environment
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Opportunity to shape the future of infotainment
- Talent Management initiatives
- Great social events throughout the year
- Develop and maintain Cinemo’s backend media services in Go/Golang
- Define requirements for new features with internal stakeholders
- Develop new functionality in microservices architecture
- Integrate with internal infrastructure
- Cooperate with DevOps to design and implement the needed infrastructure for a 24/7/365 operations
- 3 years of experience in Software Engineering
- Proficient in Go/Golang
- Experience with Microservices
- Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) experience
- Caching services
- REST API design
- Monitoring and analytics
- Service-oriented architectures
- “Full-Stack” web development experience
- Is self-organized, proactive and able to work under minimal supervision
- Pays attention to details and is highly motivated
- Is not afraid to ask questions and challenge assumptions
- Values tests while developing
- Is security-minded
- Has ability to work in a fast-paced environment where iterative changes may need to go out in rapid succession
- Can work in an agile environment
- Is comfortable working within established code and process frameworks
- Is a team player
- Is proficient in English
Karlsruhe - Germany
Golang Job Details
Who is Cinemo?
Cinemo is a fast paced, highly successful global company, a hidden champion, located at the heart of Karlsruhe (Germany), Budapest (Hungary) and Seoul (South Korea). With our team of 200+ international people, we are creating embedded and cloud software for the next generations of In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems. Our customers are top branded automotive companies around the world.
We are working to empower any device with media. We are growing fast, breathing innovation and customer centricity. For our team we need exceptionally talented, bright people with a drive to work hard for their customers, both internally and externally. If you would like to help us get our software and cloud services into every car, this is your chance to make history.
What we offer
As a Software Engineer / Golang Developer (f/m/d), you will be responsible for developing and maintaining Cinemo’s cloud services. This includes caching, security and identity services, and when needed frontend applications. A firm grasp of cloud architecture is required, specifically related to scalability, distributed systems and databases. Although you will not maintain build pipelines, you will be involved in deployment strategies and therefore require a solid understanding of CI/CD, automated testing and release management.
Experience & Skills:
This position requires someone who:
If you are passionate about new technology and keen on working within an international team, Cinemo is looking for you!
The successful candidate can be based anywhere within Germany or Hungary.
Art der Stelle: Vollzeit, Festanstellung
Arbeitsort: Ein Arbeitsort