- FE: One/some of: Vue.js, React, Redux, Next
- BE: One/some of: Node.js, Go/Golang, Python/Django/Flask, Ruby/Rails, Java/Scala, Rust
- Understanding of DevOps: MongoDB, AWS, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes/Terraform, CI/CD
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and/or GraphQL
- Understanding of cloud-native distributed systems and microservices
- Experience with relational databases, NoSQL databases, cloud infrastructure, product design
- A*PPLY ON OUR WEBSITE and mention INDEED for a quicker response. *Note: you must be located and eligible to work in Canada.
- Attend a brief 3-step interview process with Commit. Bonus: No technical interviews!
- Got accepted? You’ll be paid a full salary while we work together to match you to a startup that best aligns with your values.
- Once matched, you pilot a startup for 3 months. If you love it, you can stay with them; if not, we’ll work with you to find a better match.
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Software development: 5 years (required)
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Golang Job Details
Not all jobs are the same, so why is every job description the same? Commit is different because we know every software developer out there is different.
If you’re a Senior Full-Stack Software Developer searching for your next startup role, we’ve got you covered! We work with over 90 pre-vetted impactful startups in North America who are building innovative solutions to ambitious problems.
Wondering what skills you need? If you have experience with a combination of the following tech stack (not all!), we’d love to hear from you!
Get started with a few easy steps!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $110,000.00-$140,000.00 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
Work Location: Remote