- Define, plan and develop software applications with the ever evolving Angular framework;
- Support technical decisions and enforce that the best practices are followed;
- Work together with other Capgemini Engineering technical areas and with our system engineering ecosystem (partners, customers, suppliers).
- Bachelor or Master Degree completed in relevant area (Software Engineer);
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a SW Engineer;
- Experience with at least one backend technology (NodeJS, .NET/C#, Java, Python, Golang);
- High level of experience with Scrum or SAFe methodologies;
- Good communication skills and user-focused;
- React, Micro-services, Message-queueing, Containerization, Cloud experience is a plus;
- Fluent in English is mandatory. German or French is a plus.
- Private medical care
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Offices in great locations
- Participation in a international projects
- Integration in a multinational company
- Career Evolution
Lisbon - Portugal
Golang Job Details
We are Capgemini Engineering. A brand part of the Capgemini Group.
We have the mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, diversity, inclusion, a purpose of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world.
You can help us to achieve our mission !
Now, we have more than 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries, in sectors such as aeronautics, automotive, communications, energy, life sciences, software & internet, space & defense and consumer products.
About the job:
We are looking for a Front-End Developer, who will be responsible to define, plan and develop software applications with Angular framework.
This position is open for Lisbon Porto & Fundão.
Our famous atmosphere:
There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits: