- A leading consultancy group that explores and creates new frontiers.
- A team of people that continuously challenge each other to learn and grow.
- Innovative projects in the fields of Cloud-Native development, Frontend and Backend development, and Voice Technology.
- You are eager to learn and enjoy sharing your knowledge with colleagues and clients.
- You are more than just a code monkey. You also have an excellent understanding of business needs.
- You know Java, Golang, Google Cloud, Kotlin, and/or Scala like the back of your hand.
- You speak Dutch fluently.
- You advise development teams on how to build and implement designs.
- A new phone once every two years.
- A new laptop, you are free to pick the one you prefer working on.
- A €5.000 annual personal budget to attend conferences or courses.
- A permanent contract with terms of employment appropriate to this role.
Hilversum - Netherlands
Golang Job Details
Would you like to extend and share your Backend talents while working with the best talents in your field? Then we are looking for you!
Have you become the go-to person for every single IT-related problem, simply because you know all the answers? Are you done with skipping unit testing because you need to meet that deadline, whatever the cost? Would you like to work with frontrunners and the best talents in your field?
Join us and you will work with people who actually value the principles of clean code and deliver quality without compromise. Our goal is to be the authority in our field, and we help you become one too. Join us and you will be part of:
Meet Xebia Software Development (XSD)
We are a group of developers and entrepreneurial engineers who turn the latest technology trends into business advantages. We are leaders in Cloud-Native Development. As a mainstream frontrunner, we build the future with software for our clients and create solutions, together with you.
We take on projects that add to our mission of being the authority. We have built a (near) real-time recommendation platform for the Public Broadcasting of the Netherlands. We replaced the current batch-based recommendation system for a streaming-based system written in Golang. The Big Data system is processing about 200 million events per day.
Who are you?
We offer you
At Xebia, you will find like-minded colleagues who are frontrunners in their fields of Software Development. We are ambitious professionals in IT and business, specializing in connecting technology, people, and data. We offer, among others: