- You will work on platforms to enable 2000 engineers to work effectively.
- You will create a connected experience and platform to support all activities in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- You will create integrations and tools to connect different components for SDLC.
- You will keep the tools and services for SDLC process on 99.9% availability and reliability.
- You will work on the architecture, design, and implementation of new and existing systems to enhance their reliability, efficiency and scalability.
- Modern coding languages (experienced in infrastructure-related languages such as Golang and Python; familiarity with product engineering languages such as Java, C++, Scala, Kotlin)
- Experience in cloud-native infrastructure, including Kubernetes on public cloud platforms (AKS and/or EKS) and related technologies and tooling for cloud runtime platforms and end-to-end delivery (packaging, service mesh, ingress, identity, and access management).
- Familiar with at least one public cloud platform, preferably Azure or AWS
- Proficiency in one programming language and having strong architecture skills.
- CI/CD technologies, including source code management (GitHub), pipelines, secrets, artefacts.
- GitOps practices and infrastructure automation, including infrastructure as code
- Experience with SRE best practices
- Cloud-native architecture, technology, engineering, and operations (CNCF)
- Security, privacy, and compliance essentials
- Competitive compensation package.
- Work flexibility program (Working @ TomTom) - work from both home and the office!
- Home office benefits, with a setup budget and a monthly allowance to support.
- Chance to work abroad for 90-calendar days in select countries and states!
- Holiday package that includes your birthday off and a volunteering day per year.
- Bring your ideas and innovation to life during our Hackathon, DevDays, and more!
- Take on learning opportunities – internal programs, O’Reilly and LinkedIn learning.
- The opportunity to join one of the few top tech location specialists and have an impact on the future of mobility.
- Be part of a supportive, inclusive, and global culture.
Amsterdam - Netherlands
Golang Job Details
We're the Service Platform Product Unit. We support Product Development and IT Service Management to ensure we get the most out of our tools and services. In our team, you will be an essential part of the entire operation, keeping everything moving so we can continue innovating on a global, real-time scale.
You’ll help people find their way in the world. In 2004, TomTom revolutionized how the world moves with the introduction of the first portable navigation device. Now, we intend to do it again by engineering the first-ever real-time map, the smartest and most useful map on the planet.
Work with a team of 4,000+ unique, curious and passionate problem-solvers. Together, we’ll open up a world of possibilities for car manufacturers, enterprises and developers to help people understand and get closer to the world around them.
After you apply
Our recruitment team will work hard to give you a meaningful experience throughout your journey with us, no matter the outcome. Your application will be screened closely and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from assessments and interviews all the way through onboarding. To find out more about our application process, check out our hiring FAQs.
TomTom is an equal opportunity employer
TomTom is where you can find your place in the world. Every day we welcome, nurture and celebrate differences. Why? Because your uniqueness is what makes you, you. No matter your culture or background, you’ll find your impact at TomTom. Research also shows that sometimes women and underrepresented communities can be hesitant to apply for positions unless they believe they meet 100% of the criteria. If you can relate to this, please know that we’d love to hear from you.