- Work as a As a Engineering Professional, on design, development and support of the System, Cloud Management and Infrastructure as a service for IBM Power Servers
- Design and develop Backend for server and virtualisation area for management solution in Agile environment.
- Define and implement high performance software by leveraging a strong understanding of underlying system design
- Be a contributor in developing an environment of continuous improvement across product lines and development groups
- Interact with the test team to define test plans and test data; identify reproduce and defects; fix and verify defects.
- Development skills in GoLang, Core Java
- Knowledge of J2EE, JSP, C, C++, Terraform
- Knowledge of RESTful web services.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Cloud Essentials, Stack design and development
- System Management stack software design & development
- Strong debug and problem determination skills
- Knowledge in Servers domain
- Analytical skills, decision-making ability
- Ability to work in a team, under schedule pressure, and maintain deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience on tools like Jenkins, Git/Github, Gerrit or other equivalent tools.
- Knowledge of IBM Power systems, virtualization, System Management will have added advantage.
Bangalore - India
Golang Job Details
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today - planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
2 to 8 years.
An understanding of the software development life cycle for the product
Strong Programming skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being an IBMer means you’ll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career, you’ll be encouraged to be courageous and experiment everyday, all whilst having continuous trust and support in an environment where everyone can thrive whatever their personal or professional background.
Our IBMers are growth minded, always staying curious, open to feedback and learning new information and skills to constantly transform themselves and our company. They are trusted to provide on-going feedback to help other IBMers grow, as well as collaborate with colleagues keeping in mind a team focused approach to include different perspectives to drive exceptional outcomes for our customers. The courage our IBMers have to make critical decisions everyday is essential to IBM becoming the catalyst for progress, always embracing challenges with resources they have to hand, a can-do attitude and always striving for an outcome focused approach within everything that they do.
Are you ready to be an IBMer?
This job requires you to provide your COVID-19 vaccination status with supporting documentation, where legally permissible.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM