- Responsible for Design, implementation, reviews, QA and documentation in assigned technical area.
- Program Execution: You will work as developer along with a team in creating well tested high quality software. You will apply modern agile development & DevOps practices in achieving this.
- Experience in QA, S/W Design and Development ( microservices, DevOps)
- Strong Programming skills(Go,Java, Python).
- Infra skills (Docker, Kubernetes, Cassandra)
- Experience in Cloud technologies and telecom environment
- 3GPP/Telecom knowledge
- Self-motivated and willing to work Collaboratively for Team success.
- Have a Continuous learning mindset.
- Good communication skills.
- 5-8 Yrs Experience
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
Bangalore - India
Golang Job Details
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you'll be part of
As Nokia's growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
What you will learn and contribute to
Are you passionate about solving problems?
As part of our team, you will:
Your skills and experience
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.