- MSc / BS degrees in Computer Science, Engineering or similar;
- +3 years of professional experience in software development;
- 3 years of experience in Kubernetes and Go/Golang (mandatory);
- Knowledge in Python, Django or Java/Spring Boot (nice to have);
- Good skills in English, both written and spoken;
- Good communication and teamwork skills;
- Proactivity in proposing solutions and improvements.
- Integration in a multicultural and inclusive team environment;
- Possibility to participate in international projects;
- Annual Individual Training Plan;
- Continuous training on Next1;
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini Engineering;
- Offices in great locations;
- Career evolution.
Lisbon - Portugal
Golang Job Details
We are Capgemini Engineering. A brand part of the Capgemini Group.
We have the mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, diversity, inclusion, a purpose of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can learn more about Capgemini Engineering here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ0Z6PjdnQo
You can help us to achieve our mission!
Now, we are part of Capgemini Group and we have more than 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries, and we work with sectors such as aeronautics, automotive, communications, energy, life sciences, software & internet, space & defense and consumer products.
We are looking for a Go Software Developer, with knowledge in Kubernetes to integrate a project in the Telecom sector, in Lisbon/Porto.